|Pre-selected Thai Pad Thai Recipes Fresh Seasoned Noodles|
Ingredients for Making Sauce for Pad Thai
- Red onion as much as five thinly sliced cloves.
- Red sugar as much as half a small glass.
- Fish sauce as much as one third of a small glass.
- Acidic water as much as half a small glass. This acidic water results from acid immersion in Java.
- Sufficient water or about a quarter of a small glass.
- Oil for sauteing to taste
Ingredients for Stir-fried Noodle Pad Thai
- Garlic as much as 4 cloves are chopped.
- Ebi as much as one tablespoon that has been soaked before.
- Know yellow or white as many as two slices.
- Fresh whole shrimp has been cleaned as many as ten pieces or according to taste.
- One grain egg fried scrambled.
- One bowl or plate of wet noodles. This type of noodle can be adjusted to tastes such as yellow noodles, rice noodles, or rice noodles.
- Chives or sliced leeks in one third of a small glass.
- Coriander leaves one small glass.
- The two tablespoons of chopped peanuts have been fried.
- Oil for sauteing to taste.
Additional Materials Required
- Chilli powder to taste.
- Lime which has been cut to taste.
- Chopped peanuts fried enough to taste
Steps to Make Thai Pad Thai Cuisine
- The first step is to make the sauce first. Saute the oil along with the onion slices until cooked and fragrant, add the brown sugar pieces. Wait for the red sugar to melt and become thick. Then water, fish sauce and sour water. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Next, stir-fry Pad Thai’s stir-fry ingredients, namely oil, garlic, and ebi until it’s tender. After you have to and brown, add the shrimp and tofu. Saute again until the tofu and shrimp are cooked (but do not let the onions and charcoal burn). Put scrambled eggs, stir-fry again until mixed.
- Then enter the wet noodles little by little along with the sauce that was previously made. Mix well until the sauce mixes with the noodles. Mix slowly so the noodles don’t break.
- Put the chives or leeks (both can also), stir again until evenly distributed. Then enter the coriander leaves and chopped beans. Stir again. Saute briefly until completely cooked.
- Lift and serve with complementary ingredients. Sprinkle the chili powder as a chili sauce, chop the beans, and squeeze the lime to make it fresher.