|Coffee Strawberry Milk Shake|
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 200 ml of hot air
- 5 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 10 fresh strawberries
- 2 rounds of coffee ice cream
- 1 round of vanilla ice cream
- Ice cubes as needed
How to make:
- Brew ground coffee with hot water, strain, and fill the vanilla syrup, stir, cool.
- Mix coffee water with coffee ice cream, and fruit strawberries, blender until well blended.
- Pour into a glass of ice cubes, and cover with vanill ice cream.
- Then decorate with strawberry pieces