|Cheese Cake Caramel Steamed|
Here’s the complete recipe
- 130 grams of gulapasir
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 380 ml of evaporation milk
- 180 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
How to make
- Steam heat.
- To make caramel: melt sugar in Teflon with medium heat to small, until browned and slightly boiling. Pour into the mold. Flatten on the base of the mold. (use a round pan with a diameter of 18 cm).
- Mix cream cheese and evaporation milk then cooked in a double boiler, (use low heat) only until the cream cheese is mixed with milk, remove
- Add sweetened condensed milk, mix well. Set it aside
- Separate container, beat the eggs from just flat. Then the eggs into the milk mixture slowly, ground while stirring evenly. Add a pinch of salt, stirring the average again.
- Strain the mixture 3 times, then pour it in the mold that had been given caramel. Cover the pan using aluminum foil.
- Steam on low heat, for 50 minutes.
- Insert the refrigerator 2-3 hours or overnight, remove it from the mold. Use a thin knife to release the edge of the pudding that is attached to the pan.
- Prepare a serving plate, paste it on the lip of the baking sheet, turn it slowly slowly over the pan.
- Serve it.